At Winds of Change Therapy, she helps individuals and families dealing with addictions, domestic violence issues, and anger management in the Casper, Wyoming area. Doris is a licensed professional counselor with over 10 years counseling experience in the addictions field. She is certified by the state of Wyoming to do court ordered evaluations including Addiction Severity Index (ASI), domestic violence inventory (DVI), and anger management assessments. Doris is certified and approved to provide assessments in Natrona County Juvenile Detention center and Natrona County Detention center. She provides court-mandated substance abuse treatment.
Have you or someone you love surrendered control of their life to a substance or addictive behavior?
Is your quality of life not what it used to be?
We hope you’ll make Winds of Change Therapy your resource for healing from addiction, domestic violence issues, or anger management in the Casper, WY area.
- Evaluation Including Court Ordered Assessments
- After Care
Background and Expertise:
- Licensed Professional Counselor Certified to do court ordered ASI’s, domestic violence inventory, and Level I treatment for adolescents and adults
- Expertise working with couples and families
- Expertise with mediation and negotiations (President and Chief Negotiator for Teachers of Natrona County Education Association for several years)
- 24 years experience working with children and parents in the schools