(307) 215-8902 | email@example.com
Dr. Amanda DeDiego, LPC, NCC, BC-TMH holds a MS degree in Community Counseling from the University of North Georgia, and a PhD in Counselor Education from the University of Tennessee. She is licensed in the state of Wyoming and has a National Certified Counselor (NCC) and a Board Certified Telemental Health Provider (BC-TMH) credential. She earned a graduate certificate in Grief, Loss, and Trauma from the University of Tennessee. She is also trained in EMDR treatment for complex trauma and personality/identity disorders.
She believes in the value of the therapeutic relationship and supports clients to develop individualized treatment goals. Her background includes work with clients across the lifespan in the community. She supports clients struggling with issues impacted by mental health, career issues, relationship problems, sexual/gender identity, and other life situations. Amanda is proud to offer inclusive services including transgender care and referrals for gender affirming medical interventions. She offers services in-person and via telehealth depending on client preference. Amanda uses a trauma-informed approach to counseling with all clients.
*In-person services are available in Casper, WY. Telehealth services are available for clients in Wyoming and Colorado.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Adventure Based Counseling (ABC)
- Grief, Loss, and Trauma
- Transgender care and sexuality
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- LGBT+ Affirming Services
- Telehealth Services Available
- Free Support Group for parents with children struggling with mental health issues (in-person and online).
- Self pay rate per 50-minute session: Individual ($65); Couples/Family ($85)
- Insurance rate per 50-minute session: $128 (clients may be responsible for co-pays and other charges based on deductible/plan)
- Insurance accepted: Cigna, BCBS, Wyoming Medicaid, Kid Care CHIP, Mountain Health Coop, United (out of network)
- Deductible, co-pay, and self pay charges are billed monthly.