- Do you have patients and/or their families who are faced with a chronic/terminal illness or major disability?
- Who are overwhelmed with change and trauma that is now a part of their life?
You are able to help them medically but you may not have the time or expertise to help them deal with the stress and emotional impact of their illness or disability. Doris Lowe at Winds of Change Therapy is able and willing to work in partnership with you to meet those needs. Call us directly at 307-234-7419.
- Parenting chronically ill or disabled children
- Adults facing their own disability
- Caring for chronically ill or disabled Family member
- Individuals and Family members suffering from an addiction (both behavioral and substance) that threatens their own health and life style
Background and expertise:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- 24 years of experience in schools and expertise in working with parents of children with disabilities
- Disabilities in her own family
- Certified as a Family Care Coordinator with the Mental Health Waiver
- Certified as a court ordered provider of ASI and level one treatment