Pastors of Natrona County and state of Wyoming
Do you have people in your congregation have a substance abuse concern? Parenting, relationship or other mental health issues? You want to help them but you may not have the time or expertise to help them deal with the stress and emotional impact of their concerns.
As a Christian and currently a licensed mental health professional, Doris Lowe at Winds of Change Therapy is here to work in partnership with you to deal with their needs. Call us directly at 307-234-7419.
Her areas of service include:
- Alcohol or drug related offenses
- Divorce/custody issues
- A child in legal trouble
- Disability or a child with special needs
- Professional license or certification threatened
Background and expertise:
- Licensed Professional Counselor Certified to do court ordered ASI’s, Level I treatment
- Expertise working with couples and families
- Expertise with mediation and negotiations